- General $75
- Senior Citizen (65+) $55
- Student with Lunch $25
- Student without Lunch $15
Student rates are valid for all students K-12 through college level. Student ID required at check-in for college students.
- Access to all conference sessions, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Entrance to the exhibit hall, where you can network with other attendees and speakers; visit with business and organizational representatives
- Lunch (not included in the ‘Student without lunch’ option)
- Refreshment breaks throughout the day, including a continental breakfast (7:30-9:00 a.m.); refreshment stations will be located in the exhibit hall
NOTE: All conference registrations must be completed online, regardless of payment method.
Visa, MasterCard, and personal checks are accepted as forms of payment.
If paying by check, please make check payable to UW-Madison Nelson Institute and mail it to the following address:
Community Engagement & Alumni Relations
Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies
Room 122 Science Hall
550 North Park Street
Madison, WI 53706
Checks must be received in advance of Thursday, April 18, 2019.
Please note: Refunds will not be processed for cancellations made after Monday, April 15, 2019.
ADA / Special Needs
If you need an accommodation to attend this event, please contact Emily Reynolds, Assistant Director, Community Engagement & Alumni Relations, at (608) 265-2564. All accommodation requests should be made no less than two weeks before the event. We will attempt to fulfill requests made after this date, but cannot guarantee they will be met.