Join a panel of community partners for a discussion of the shared challenges and opportunities surrounding the Yahara Watershed. Builders, farmers, scientists, and policymakers will speak about the decades of work that has been done to address impaired waterways as well as current efforts and their impacts.
- Kyle Minks, watershed manager, Dane County Land and Water Resources Department
- Martye Griffin, ecosystem services director, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Coreen Fallat, liaison, Bureau of Land and Water Resources, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
- James Tye, executive director and founder, Clean Lakes Alliance
- Tricia Groby, director, Natural Resources Institute, Division of Extension, University of Wisconsin–Madison
Hosted by the UW–Madison Office of Sustainability