Join tribal natural resource professionals and university partners for a panel highlighting wild rice revitalization work in the western Great Lakes. The discussion will focus on the cultural, social, and ecological principles that guide this work.
- Amy Cottrell, wetland ecologist, Great Lakes Indian Fish & Wildlife Commission
- Anita Thompson, professor and chair, Nelson Institute Water Resources Management Program
- Jessie Conaway, faculty associate for Native Nations Partnerships, Nelson Institute
- Andre Virden, Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians
- Jessica Ryan, Brothertown Indian Nation
Hosted by the Nelson Institute Water Resources Management program